The Belltech Trail Performance lift shock lineup has been engineered to provide a premium ride quality for today's trucks and SUV's. Our engineers focused their attention on tuning the low speed compression characteristics of this shock absorber, which is responsible for controlling your Sport Truck or SUV's pitch and roll, dive and squat to help keep you confident and in control. The "Progressive"rebound tuning will complement large aggressive offroad tires, keeping the ride smooth but firm and in control.
- Our engineers focused their attention on tuning the low speed compression characteristics of this shock absorber, which is responsible for controlling your Sport Truck or SUV's pitch and roll
- Progressive rebound tuning complements large aftermarket wheels, keeping the ride smooth but firm and in control
- Large 45mm body diameters and twin tube design allow for larger oil volume and better heat dissipation leading to increased shock life
- Large 35mm piston and valves allow greater hydraulic control during quick wheel movements and long shock travel
- Low friction sealing and guide system? creates a quick reacting damper that is sensitive to the smallest of motions with little to no temperature increase during extreme damper conditions
- Steel dust cover adds protection for the piston rod, sealing system, and does not deteriorate from UV exposure or chemicals
- Tuned high durometer vulcanized rubber bushings reduce noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
- 2 Year Warranty - Unlimited Mileage
- GTIN: 00722439999778
- Brand Name: Belltech
- Add-On: TP10015B
- Country of Origin: China
- Emissions : Released
- Life Cycle Status: Available To Order
- Quantity of Each: 1
- Package UOM: EA
- Dimension: 20 x 3 x 3.4 inches
- Weight: 7 lb
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.